Updated: Jun 17
Microshading or Powder Brows are a softer Makeup Type look. It also includes the Ombre, Stardust, 3D and Hybrid look.
Service Pricing breakdown:
$550 (full amount owed for treatment due at initial service)
$150 (1 month mandatory touchup, 1 hour included at touchup appointment additional fees may apply)
Your initial Appointment is approximately 120 minutes, price includes 1 touchup. Any additional touchups are $100 first hour and $50 each additional hour. 1 touchup is mandatory within 4 - 6 weeks to achieve desired outcome. Some people may require additional touchups to achieve desired goals. Total service cost varies depending on each individuals needs. Any Discounts or promotions will be deducted at time of service. Your Non-refundable Deposit will be deducted from Tattoo appointment cost. Any touchups beyond 30 days are considered a full price touch up.
Booking Deposit is applied to full price of services, Non refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: that every client's skin will respond differently. Both in the length of time it takes to heal, and in the number of sessions it takes for your desired results and color retention. This information acts as a guideline only and we cannot guarantee results on anyone. Your results and longevity of your tattoo depends greatly on your aftercare during the healing process and beyond.
protect your investment by following our aftercare and covering your brows outside in the sun!
How to get ready for the procedure?
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E two weeks prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood) if prescribed by your dr. Please get clearance for any treatments.
-Do not Drink Alcohol or Caffeine products 24 hours prior to your procedure.
You will need to maintain this Treatment once it is done. We cannot predict how long it will last for each individual. It generally lasts between
6 mos - 3 years. Oils in your skin and your facial muscles moving cause the skin to metabolize the pigment and that is what causes them to fade and break down the color. That's a normal natural part of the process. I find that most of my clients like to get them refreshed at the 1 year mark. And others have come in to get them refreshed as early as 8 months. Everyone is different.
Consultation is Always free at Jealousy